Roadmaster 118-1 Tow Bar Base Plate Bracket for Geo Tracker 2 Door Only
Tow Bar Base Plate Bracket Kit for Geo Tracker 2 Door Only 89-95.
Why are Roadmaster mounting brackets rated #1?
- Every bracket design is subjected to computer-simulated Finite Elemental Analysis. ROADMASTER is the only towing products manufacturer to invest in the software and technology that Boeing, Lockheed Martin, GM and NASA use to ensure the integrity of their products. This allows ROADMASTER to offer the safest products possible for your family.
- Every mounting bracket is custom-made to fit a specific vehicle or range of vehicles, and to attach at logical points along the frame or undercarriage, for maximum strength and a quick, easy installation (in lieu of specific mechanical experience with similar products, professional installation is recommended).
- Every new bracket (not just a few) in the ROADMASTER Extra Large, MX, AND EZ Twistlock series (the brackets are described below) comes with detachable extensions which are easily removed when the vehicle isn't being towed - no unsightly steel hanging off the front of your car!
- Every bracket is powder coated. In this process, charged particles of pigment are baked into the surface of the bracket. The particles fuse to the metal and form a lustrous, uniform and extremely durable finish.
ROADMASTER is quick to market brackets for new vehicles, and has the widest selection - currently, more than 1000 different mounting brackets (far more than any other company) - which fit more than 2000 different makes and models.
- Designed for older vehicles
- Economically priced
- Computer-cut, all-steel components for exceptional strength
- Independent front arms for quick and easy one person connect and disconnect
- Complete with step-by-step installation instructions and all mounting hardware.