Protex FD-2014LS Electronic Rear Drop Depository Safe
Protex B-rated depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and more. The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate. The door is equipped with a brushed chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked. Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor.
- SecuRam electronic lock for single user
- 9V battery
- Drop safe adopts a superior steel plate door (1/2" Thk.) to prevent from drilling, punching and prying
- Reinforced, 5 x (1-1/8"dia.) active bolt-lock mechanism for extra security
- Safe comes standard with electronic lock
- 4 pre-drilled holes for anchoring
- Rear drop chute
- Face plate of chute: 10-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof materials are applied for durability
- 1/4" thick hard-plate to protect lock from drilling
- Saw-tooth baffle is installed inside safe to prevent fishing from drop slot
- Recommended maximum size of envelope for a clear drop is: 4-3/4" x 9-1/2"
- Exterior Dimensions: 14" (W) x 20" (H) x 14" (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 13-3/4" (W) x 19-3/4" (H) x 11" (D)
- Ground to End of Chute: 38.5"
- Ground to where slot starts: 35.5"
- Chute: 19" x 7-1/2" x 2"
- Drop Slot: 6" (W) x 3/4" (H)
- Cubic Feet: 1.73
- Weight: 103 Lbs. (Note: this safe ships in two separate boxes, the main safe and the chute)