60A AC/DC Distribution Panel and Inteli-Power Converter with Charge Wizard
Inteli-Power 4500 Series models can recharge the battery to 90% in 2-3 hours using our patented Charge Wizard technology.
The built-in Charge Wizard automatically selects one of three operating modes: BOOST, NORMAL, STORAGE.
Boost Mode - Indicated by green LED remaining on. The output voltage is 14.4VDC to rapidly recharge the battery up to 90% of full charge.
Normal Mode - When the battery is between 50% and 90% charged, the green LED will flash once per second. When the battery has reached 90% of full charge the green LED will flash 2 - 3 times per second. In this mode the output voltage is 13.6VDC and the converter is safely completing the charge of the battery
Storage Mode - Indicated by green LED flashing every 6 - 8 seconds. In this mode the output voltage has been lowered to 13.2VDC, the RV battery is fully charged and the converter is maintaining the charge
Inteli-Power AC Features:
- The AC Distribution Panel is rated for 240 VAC @ 50 AMPS input voltage. Maximum output voltage is 120 VAC @ 50 AMPS.
- Provisions for up to 12 branch breakers (breakers not included).
- Vertical or horizontal mounting choices.
- Center feed dual 50 AMP main breaker (not included).
- AC Panel features 12 built-in push and lock strain relief wiring connectors for quick installation. Saves over 50% on installation cost.
- Attractive light weight panel design made from impact-resistant high temperature polymers.
- Covered by one or more of the following patents: 5,687,066 5,600,550 5,982,643 6,184,649 6,424,520 6,430,036, and 7,782,002.
Note: AC Breakers are not included and shown for reference only.
Inteli-Power DC Features:
- Top two fuse holders recommended for low current devices such as smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
- 12 or 18 Branch fuse holders with maximum rating of 30 AMPS each.
- Optional terminal block or wired branch circuit connections.
- Optional L.E.D. indicators identify which fuse is blown.
- Converter/Charger section is accessible from the front.
- Converter/Charger ratings of 60 and 90 AMP, which is the largest rating available in the industry.
- Easy access reverse battery protection fuses.
- DC disconnect - allows the attachment of a remote DC disconnect switch.
- Optional DC Ground Buss can be user-installed in the DC wiring compartment.
Other PD4500 Series Features:
- Reverse battery protection
- Electronic current limiting
- Low line voltage protection
- Intelligent cooling fan
- High voltage protection
- Automatic thermal protection
- Press open door for easy access to circuit breakers
- Front access to large wiring compartment
- Maximum DC Output Current: 60 Amps
- Maximum Continuous Input Power: 1,000 Watts
- No Load DC Output Voltage: 13.6 VDC
- No Load Voltage Tolerance: +/- 0.3 VDC
- Full Load Output Voltage: >12.6 VDC
- Ripple and Noise Voltage: 100 MV RMS
- Input Voltage Tolerance: 105-130 VAC
- Input Voltage Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Peak Inrush Current: 47-AMPS
- Input Current at Rated Power: 11.4 AMPS
- Efficiency (Typical): >80 %
- Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
- Electronic Current Limiting: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Auto-variable Speed
- Back Up Thermal Protection: Yes
- Full Function Charge Wizard: Yes
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 80 Deg. C
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 Deg. C
- Hipot Voltage Test: 1240V @ Input Terminals
- Over Voltage Protection: Yes
- Under Voltage Protection: Yes
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Cutout Size: 10.125 Width x 13.25 Height
- Dimensions: 11.85 Width x 14.125 Height x 8.5 Depth
- UL & cUL Listed: Yes
AC Distribution Specifications:
- Rating: 120 VAC/50 AMPS
- Rating: 240 VAC/50 AMPS
- Breakers: Max. 50 Amp Main, Up to 12 Branch Circuits
DC Distribution Specifications:
- DC Fuse Positions: 12/18
- Ground Bar: Optional
- Blown Fuse Indicators: Optional