AMSEC offers the only gun safes that have a TL-30 UL Burglary Rating. To earn a TL-30 UL Burglary Rating, these safes are subjected to a brutal 30-minute attack by trained technicians using tools such as sledge hammers, picks, chisels, circular saws, carbide drills, wedges, and pry bars. These safes are the industry standard for protecting assets against the threat of serious attack.
The high level of security of these safe comes from AMSEC's unique composite construction. High-strength concrete with proprietary aggregate combined with a matrix of formed steel barriers stop types of attacks outlined in the Underwriters Laboratories standard. With a door thickness of 6 inches and a body thickness of 3 inches, these massive safes weigh between 3,400 and 4,500 pounds. No one is walking out of your house with one of these.
This is the same safe construction that AMSEC sells to banks and jewelers across the county. Today there are hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of assets protected by AMSEC TL-30 safes.Specifications
- Outside Dimensions: 72" x 35" x 29½"
- Door Thickness: 6"
- Body Thickness: 3-1/2"
- Interior Capacity: 12-12-24 Gun
- Weight in Pounds: 3455
- 6" Thick High Security Composite Door
- 3" Thick High Security Body
- UL Listed TL-30X6 High Security
- 10 Massive 1½" Chrome Plated Bolts
- 4 Pre-Cut Anchor Holes
- Seamless High Security Composite Fill
- 120-Minute Certified Fire Rating
- Palusol Door Seal Protects Against Fire
- Industry's Most Flexible Interior
- Door Organizer
- Storage for Two Long Guns or Assault Rifles on Door