AMSEC'S DS SERIES DEPOSITORY SAFES are designed to provide immediate deposits and storage for cash, jewelry and miscellaneous valuables. Deposits can be made to a locked compartment via a top-loading rotary hopper, a reverse or a front-loading deposit door.
IMPORTANT: AMSEC depository safes are recommended for an operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage of cash or valuables.
- Strong, formed "B" Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- ½" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½" to increase resistance to pry attack.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Optional electronic locks available.
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Large package sizes: 4¾"D x 4¾"W x 10"L
- Recessed, heavy duty 3/16" construction (¼" door).
- Protected by dual "anti-fish" baffles.
- Inside Dimensions: 11-1/2 x 13-3/4 x 11
- Outside Dimensions: 20-1/4 x 14 x 14
- Clear Door: 9-3/4 x 9-3/4
- Cubic Inch Capacity: 1739
- Weight: 87
- Dimensions listed are exterior dimensions: Add 2" to outside depth for dial and handle projection.