Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC'S WIDE BODY "B" RATE CASH HANDLING DEPOSITORY SAFES. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a front load depository option
BWB STANDARD FEATURES:
- Door: Massive ½" thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Standard Four (4) anchor bolt holes.
INTERIOR LOCKER FEATURES:
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, and single-key camlock with two keys.
- Large clear door opening: 6" H x 12"W (for 20" W safes)
- Inside Dimensions: 85/8" x 19¾" x 14"
- Note: Front Load Depository - inside locker height restricted to 6".
FRONT LOAD DEPOSITORY FEATURES:
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door.
- Protected by dual "anti-fish baffles."
- Large package capacity: 4" x 9" x 11½" (maximum).
- May be ordered in any one of four directions. Specify front, reversed, right load or left load.
- EACH UNIT COMES EQUIPPED WITH AN INTERIOR LOCKER TO ACCOMMODATE DEPOSITS, A LARGE INTERIOR FOR STORAGE OF CASH TRAYS AND BULK COIN.
IMPORTANT: AMSEC depository safes are recommended for an operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage of cash or Valuables.
- Inside Dimensions: 29 x 19-3/4 x 17
- Outside Dimensions: 49-3/4 x 20 x 20
- Clear Door: 34-3/4 x 16-1/4
- Cubic Inches: 9737
- Weight in Pounds: 334
- Shelves: 3
- Dimensions listed are exterior dimensions: Add 2" for handle, dial and hinge projection